Tuesday, August 22, 2017

Favorite Place - Dallas

I have lived in Dallas (including my same house) for my entire life. After graduating from the University of Oklahoma, I intend on moving back and finding a job there. I love the city itself, and am obsessed with Dallas sports teams. My favorite day of the week is Sunday because that's when the Dallas Cowboys play (my favorite team). The skyline is beautiful and it is the Texas culture I am accustomed to. I enjoy the variety of weather we get in each season, as it keeps things new. Although this isn't a "sexy" vacation destination, it is my favorite place to be in the world.


(Dallas skyline: Senior Digest )


(AT&T Stadium: Wikimedia Commons)






1 comment:

  1. I am a fan of Dallas, too, Brooks! I was born in Austin, and I remember when we would drive through Dallas on the way to see my grandmother: it was the first big-city skyline that I ever saw, and I remember thinking it was magical. I hope you will be able to get the job you want and have good Dallas adventures after you graduate!

    ReplyDelete