Friday, August 25, 2017

Time Strategies

Coming into college, I made time management my number one priority and I believe I have really got it down. I'm good at prioritizing my schedule, and have done many online courses. Two of the articles I read were Realistic Study Plans and The Myth of Too Busy and they discussed some of the main thoughts that I have about time management. I wake up early with a to do list, and complete everything before I give my self any down time. It has worked well for me for my two years at OU, and I plan to keep using it for the next two.


Time Management: (Wiki Commons)

2 comments:

  1. Brooks,

    My name is Leigh, and I am going through this online class with you this semester! I also read these articles during this assignment, and I thought they were all helpful and interesting. Time management, no matter how many articles one reads, is just mastered with time. It has taken me about 2 years to really figure out a good routine and time strategies that work for me. I love hearing about others' techniques as well; everyone has a different approach and can find out how to manage their schedule in the most appropriate way for them. Thank you for your great summary of those articles, and I wish you the best as you tackle another semester of college!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brooks, that's great that you feel that you have learned to manage your time is most efficient way. And I have no choice but to believe since you say that you have handled so many online course. I haven't taken many and I really enjoy this course. But online classes make it very hard for me to prioritize for. Maybe I'll look into some of the articles that you have read. Thanks for the wise comments.

    ReplyDelete