Wednesday, August 23, 2017

Storybook Favorites

Many of the storybook titles were vague and didn't grasp my attention. There were some that lead to me opening the link, and then they had me hooked. The three storybooks below, are three examples of fascinating stories:

CSI: Indian Epics (Link)
I clicked this title as fast as I could out of curiosity of how "CSI" could related to this Indian Epics course. The opening sentence of the story relates to finding a book your supposed to turn in and the first words you see are "If you are reading this it means I am dead." I was hooked instantly. This was the best introduction I came across. The design of the blog is a yellow notepad, which corresponds to the story s/he was telling. Whenever the reader learns about the death of different characters, the description is superb. It goes through details of who is deceased, when the death occurred, what items were on the scene, etc. CSI: Indian Epics was my favorite storybook by a wide margin.

The Temple of Doom (Link)
The Temple of Doom obviously stood out to me because of the dominant title. When I opened the storybook, this was the best design / format of all the books I viewed. The images are spectacular and are in very high definition. The background of the blog is a rolling thunderstorm that actually moves when you view the page. The story of The Temple of Doom was slightly vague in my opinion. The introduction doesn't get you informed or even necessarily hooked. I was mostly impressed with the design of this storybook. An example of a photo is below:

The Temple of Doom: (Madison Bender)

Brothers in the Animal Kingdom (Link)
The structure of this storybook was very fascinating. It was from the perspective of two birds who are married, in the form of multiple written letters. The design of the storybook could have better, as it is very bland, but I enjoyed that actual story of the page. It is also never bad viewing pictures of monkeys and birds. 

Soaring Vultures: (Brothers in the Animal Kingdom)


No comments:

Post a Comment